An engaged workforce is a productive workforce.
Mindfulness helps people to fully engage with their work, increasing their awareness and decreasing their stress.
One of the most effective stress-beaters is mindfulness based stress reduction. The staggering cost of multitasking, poor decision making, absenteeism and stress related illness combined with the increasing body of research into the effects of mindfulness has fueled a growing demand for the application of meditation techniques in business and the workplace to enhance work performance and overall well being for executives, managers and employees.
This program incorporates the understanding of Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness Awareness and Meditation Techniques.
- Understand Emotional Intelligence
- Understand Mindfulness
- Understand Meditation
- Understand the source of stress and anxiety
- Learn how to be present
- Learn how to balance work and family pressures
- Learn how to unfocus into a perfectly relaxed state of awareness
- Personal Insights
- Increases understanding
- Improved senses of purpose and meaning
- Promotes a relaxed awareness and being at ease
- Promotes a positive outlook of life
- Brings understanding and acceptance
- Promotes responsibility and courage
- Increases ones state of happiness
1 Day program
Time: 9am to 5pm
This program is also offered as an eLearning course.
eLearning Duration : 8 week program
R1250 per person attending
This course fee includes all manuals and resources, tea/coffee and warm lunch
For the eLearning option the learner should be computer literate. The learners should understand english.
Who should attend
› Any employee who wishes to learn how to manage their stress and anxieties in the workplace.
› Any employee who wishes to learn mindfulness and meditation techniques and find work-life balance.